MGT 201 Peorject () () () () ()
Assignment No: 2: Project Writing
Assignments Uploading Date by Instructors: End of Week- 4th
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 12th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre (Instructos can create one separate column in the grade centre for the submission of this assignment by the students.)
Weight: 10 Marks
The Walt Disney Company is one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Walt Disney Company decided to start its operation in Saudi Arabia with a theme Park named as Disney Land. The Company hired you as Marketing Manager of Saudi Arabian Region.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
- To Market the Disney Land in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you have to wite:
- Introduction about Disney Land business.
- Product and type of services.
- Business statement.
- Business vision.
- Business objective.
- Develop a Marketing Plan for Disney Land in Saudi Arabia.
- Identify its Micro and Macro Environment
- Define SWOT analysis to Disney Land.
- Analyze the industry by applying Porters Five Forces
- How Disney will establish, develop, and enhance mutually beneficial relationships with customers?
- How will you plan for marketing Research and maintenance of the customer information?
- For managing brands what resources you will use?
- How will you create value propositions to meet the requirements of target customers?
- What procedures and strategies will you follow use when making pricing decisions?
- Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method.
- Describe what are the ethics and laws within your Disney Land.
- Conclude your report.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- The word count for this assignment should be between 2500 to 3000 words.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
- Student is allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (3000 word limit means 300 words can be cited).
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it