Discipline Cultural Studies
Assignment type : Annotated Bibliography
- A) In the assessment part you should try to answer the following questions (from your viewpoint, of course):
- Is the author trying to be objective, or is he expressing an highly personal viewpoint? What does it make you think that?
- Is it reliable? which means: is the book based on some objective sources, does it quote any kind of source (researches, studies, personal communication). Can you believe or take seriously what you find in it? What does it make you think so?
- does the material look like anything else you read before (a book, an article) or you watch before (a movies etc.)? What are the similarities?
- B) In the “reflection” part you should state your opinion about the text, motivating it with what you read (taking examples from the text, quotations etc), stating your thoughts (whatever it comes to your mind), and using the questions listed under “Critical essay” as a guide.
here you have the complete format:
(Naimark, Norman M. Fires of Hatred: Ethnic Cleansing in Twentieth Century Europe. Boston, Harvard University Press, 2001) book needed to used
Academic Level: –
Volume of 5 pages (1375 words)
Type of service: Custom writing