|Five paragraph essay
|Type of work:
|Number of pages:
|Number of sources:
|Bibliography / Formatted reference list:
The learning outcome for this unit involves the process of developing an information system (IS) for an organization. There are many factors involved in this process, including core activities and the methodologies for managing the process. Project management plays a part as well. Additionally, IS development does not happen in a silo; there is also the business side to consider as part of the process. All of these considerations are brought together and addressed in this assignment.
For this assignment, need two articles concerning information systems development and project management. Drawing on these two articles, and other sources, write an essay that addresses the following:
1. Provide a well-formulated thesis statement in your introduction paragraph.
2. Explain how a business user could be involved in the core activities of building an information system.
3. Analyze how software development methodologies (such as agile development) can work in tandem with project management for the benefit of both information systems development projects and organizations.
4. Evaluate how project managers and/or IT managers can ensure that information system development projects are in alignment with business strategies and goals.
5. Summarize your findings in a five-page paper using proper APA formatting.
Your response must be at least five pages in length and in APA format. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
Use at least two of the attached articles.